Check out these job opportunities!
The Purpose of Recovery is Hiring
Full and Part-Time Peer Recovery Support Specialists!
- Must be a Certified Peer Recovery Support Specialist (PRSS) or have the ability to obtain certification within four months of employment
- Must be a person with lived experience in substance use with a minimum of one year of sustained recovery
- 12+ months of experience working with people in recovery a plus
- PRSS will provide recovery coaching through a combination of phone support, online video sessions, and in-person meetings
- PRSS must be able to commute to multiple communities in Orange County, including (but not limited to): Anaheim, Buena Park, Orange, Santa Ana, Irvine, Costa Mesa, and Newport Beach
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) preferred
Interested? Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, click the button below to learn more about the Orange County Recovery Connections Rally. This event is being held during National Recovery Month, September, and is free to attend!