Get to know our
learn more about
Peer Crisis Counseling
Free Non-Clinical Counseling All-ages, Assistance applying to CalFresh, Medical, SSI and other government benefits. Substance use and Rehabilitation Resources, Housing resources, Family Support Services.
Peer to Peer and Health Worker Training
Free support group training, goal settling and personal development prior to taking the certification. job placement and supportive services.
Homeless support services and hoarding
Support Groups, Resources, transitional, educational, supportive services
Court supportive services, care court, support services, trainings and education, job placement
Personal advocacy and education, organizational advocacy, State advocacy Housing and Advocacy.
PEER VOICES UNITED SERVICES
Fiscal Sponsorship-Expand programs in underrepresented and underserved communities:
- Clinical Therapy or Clinical Counseling, Substance use and Rehabilitation Resources.
- We are available for telephone support.
- Mental Health: One to One Peer Support, Crisis peer support
- Peer support Groups: Support, Education Groups, Co-Occurring Disorders Groups, Substance use Disorder support Groups, Self-Care Support group / Workshops.
- Hoarding support groups and presentations
- PVOC Resources and Services Presentations
Do you need to speak with someone?
The Warm Line provides accessible mental health support by using the wisdom of lived experience to connect, inspire hope, and empower our community toward unlimited recovery. We have provided assistance via phone and web chat to anyone in need since 2014. Some concerns callers share are challenges with interpersonal relationships, anxiety, pain, depression, finances, alcohol/drug use, etc.